What is workplace giving?
The Workplace Giving Program asks employees from the Ballarat region to make regular contributions through their payroll. These contributions are channelled into the Ballarat Community Fund, which is distributed to community projects each year through a granting process, or to direct sponsorship of a child through the Ballarat Imagination Library.
How it works
|Ballarat employees contribute from their pay||Contributions go into the Ballarat Community Fund||Funds are distributed to projects benefiting our community|
Why donate this way?
- You will make a difference
- Donations are tax deductible
- It’s a simple and effective way to give
- Money raised in Ballarat stays in Ballarat
- What your dollar can impact
|Can fight hunger, by providing a nutritious meal to a disadvantaged person at UnitingCare’s Breezway|
|Can improve the confidence and self-esteem of a person living with cancer by purchasing materials for the Look Good, Feel Better program|
|Can allow a disadvantaged young person to attend a Kids’ Day Out through Aquinas Young Vincentians|
|Can give security and independence to a woman escaping family violence, by purchasing a mobile phone and credit through the WRISC Family Violence Support Safety Assist program|
|Can increase early literacy, by sponsoring a child to receive a year’s worth of books through the Ballarat Imagination Library|
With generous WPG donations, last year we…
- Helped to provide 23,020 meals through the programs we fund
- Put 4107 books in the hands of Ballarat children
- Supported 5864 people, both directly and indirectly through the programs we fund
GET INVOLVED TODAY
Click on the images below to download your copy of these resources: