Red Lion United Way Golf Classic
The annual Golf Classic has been held since 1998 and helps raise much needed funds to support the Ballarat Community. The highly sought after team entries fill quickly each year, particularly with returning teams who thoroughly enjoy the day at the beautiful Ballarat Golf Club.
Being organised by local businesses for local businesses, this event is a fun way for teams to get together, enjoy lunch and a game of golf whilst helping those in need. Prior to teeing off, teams will have the opportunity to bid for the privilege of having the guest celebrity player join their team for the golf round.
Event sponsor David Canny of The Red Lion is enthusiastic about being involved with the event: ‘It is a privilege to be able to join forces with United Way Ballarat in hosting this event and to be able to get behind something that is making a difference in the lives of local people.’
The Red Lion United Way Golf Classic is back again, and is bigger than ever!
Date: Friday 14 October
Time: Registration at 9:30am tee off at 11:30am
Venue: Ballarat Golf Club, 1100 Sturt Street Ballarat
Format: Four-man Ambrose
- $500 +GST Bronze (Non-playing) Sponsorship
- $700 +GST team of four
- $900 +GST team of four with Silver Hole Sponsorship
- $1200 +GST team of four with Gold Hole-in-one Sponsorship
- $2000 +GST team of four with Platinum Sponsorship
- Big hole golf
- Red Lion party hole
- Thousands of dollars worth of prizes to win
- Corporate cups
- On-course competitions, auctions, prizes and last man standing raffle